Professional Pest Prevention from the Experts at State Pest Control
Pest Control Options in NC
Our landscape and climate provides a perfect location for insects to thrive. Keeping unwanted pests out of your North Carolina home is essential to ensuring comfort and safety for your entire family. Ants, roaches, spiders and other pests can invade your home and can present real threats to your health and your enjoyment of your indoor and outdoor living spaces. The most effective way to protect your home from unwanted pests is a comprehensive pest prevention program by State Pest Control.
Environmentally Responsible and Effective
State Pest Control practices integrated pest management to help manage annoying pest problems quickly and effectively. Working together with you, the homeowner, we can reduce the likelihood of pest infestations. Our pest prevention program will effectively control pests with minimal environmental impact and less risk to human and animal health. We focus our control efforts intensively on where the bugs come from—the outside of your home. We want to stop pests outside before they enter your home!
How Our Pest Prevention Program Works:
State Pest Control will work with you to ensure that insects and other harmful pests are managed effectively. We offer year-round protection against ants, spiders, cockroaches and many other bugs, allowing you to enjoy the benefits of pest-free living during every season of the year.
Every service begins with a thorough inspection of your home and property to identify any possible pest issues. It is important that the homeowner communicate any concerns that may have arisen since our last visit to ensure the effectiveness of our program.
Initial Service includes:
- Complete interior treatment, including attic and crawl space, targeting windows, doorways, under appliances and plumbing lines
- Area treatment of carpets, furniture and floors for fleas, as needed
- Strategic placement of baits on the interior, as needed
- Spider web removal in the garage, basement and the exterior perimeter (webs within reach)
- Regular service activities listed to the right
Regular Service includes:
- Spider web removal around accessible eaves on the exterior (webs within reach)
- Complete exterior treatment targeting the foundation, all windows, doors, gutters and gutter downspouts, soffits, plumbing and HVAC system lines, flower beds, edges of walkways and driveways and underneath the bottom rung of siding
- Strategic placement of baits and products around the perimeter, mulch beds and landscaped areas adjacent to the foundation
We only apply products on the interior of your home on the initial visit and as needed on future visits.
At State Pest Control, we are confident that our innovative approach will provide you with the most comfortable and healthful environment inside your North Carolina home. If pests make a comeback between our scheduled treatment visits, we will return to your home at no additional cost to ensure that these unwanted guests are eliminated immediately.
Contact us today to schedule your free inspection and evaluation or call us at at 910-212-5982 or 919-439-5885. We are ready to serve all your pest control needs.